Upcoming Classes and Workshops
All levels of Reiki and all classes listed below are taught by Tiffany Myers, RMT.
Private, individual classes are offered for levels I, II & Reiki Master Practitioner. Reiki Master Teacher is currently taught as a private, individualized class.
Mentoring is also offered for those that are looking for individualized guidance on learning and growing their intuition, skills and offerings of their own.
And as I always tell my students, "I don't just go away." I'm always here for questions, concerns, confirmation or just to share your exciting experience!
Saturday/Sunday class runs from 9:30 am-4:00 pm.
There will be an hour lunch around 12:30 pm.
Wednesday evening class consists of two evenings that runs for 1.5 hours each.
You may pay in full for the class or just the required deposit amount below. You may
also email email@example.com for a registration form to
complete and mail in with a $50.00 non-refundable deposit. Please
specify in payment below which class you would like to attend.
Reiki I Practitioner Training Class
Sunday, January 26
- Receive the attunements to become a Reiki Practitioner
- Learn the history of Reiki
- Practice giving a full body treatment and experience receiving a full body treatment
- Learn Chair Reiki and Self Reiki
- Receive Reiki I manual
- Receive Reiki I Practitioner Certificate upon completion
Reiki II Practitioner Training Class
Prerequisite: Reiki I (allow 5-6 weeks between Reiki I and Reiki II)
Saturday, February 22
- Receive Reiki II attunement
- Learn to use the three Reiki symbols
- Empowerment Symbol: You will learn how to use and apply this powerful symbol to everything
learned in Reiki I, treatments, everyday life and more.
- Mental/Emotional Symbol: This symbol is used during a standard
Reiki Treatment to allow the person to become more aware and involved in their healing process.
- Absent/Distant Reiki Symbol: This symbol is most commonly used for those family, friends,
clients that physically cannot be with you to receive Reiki. The symbol allows you to send
them Reiki without them being present. It also a great tool that is often utilized for self healing.
Reiki Master Practitioner Class
Prerequisite: Reiki I & Reiki II
(please allow 3-6 months between Reiki II and RMP)
Becoming a Reiki Master is an important time of growth for your
soul. Whether you want to use the Reiki Master symbol as part of your
daily life or professionally, learning this symbol helps one to attune
him or herself to the Reiki energy. This will leave you feeling more
grounded and connected. This is helpful for meditation or any
spiritual practice/journey by clearing your healing channel.
- Receive Reiki Master attunement
- Learn to use the Reiki Master symbol
- Clearing space and energizing with RM symbol
- You will create a personal alter that represents YOU, your
journey, who you are and what experiences brought you to this point
in your life
- Receive a Reiki treatment that includes an energetic clearing
- Receive an Angel Card Reading (private class)
Introduction to Crystals
Learn some basics of crystal stones, their properties and uses, how they "work," how to cleanse them and more. Each participant will receive a set of stones to take home.
Preregistration and payment is required to attend the class.
Payment may be mailed to the office or paid through the PayPal button below.
Healing with Crystals Level I
Prerequisite: Intro to Crystals is recommend but not necessary.
If you're interested in learning and working more with crystals,
Healing with Crystals, Level I, will help you gain and expand your
knowledge. This class expands upon the Intro to Crystals class and is
packed with information on growing your skills with crystals. A
manual and all crystal stone materials are included and will be yours
- Receive a Crystal Healing attunement
- Protecting and clearing your space
- Learn what a pendulum is and various techniques
- Learn how to clear and "fix" holes in your aura and auras of others
- Learn to check chakras for yourself and others
- Practice giving and receiving crystal stone layouts
Saturday, November 2 12:00 P.M.-3:30 P.M.
- Create your own chakra stone set
- Pendulum with azurite
- Quartz Point
Class runs from 12:00 P.M.-3:30 P.M. Please arrive 15 minutes early to get registered.
Divination Tool Class - Angel Cards, Runes, Pendulums and Divining Rods
Learn about different types of divination tools used in energy work, cards readings, everyday life and more. Class will include instruction on the different types of tools as well as practice time.
- Card Deck
- Diving Rods
Saturday, October 5 9:30 A.M.-3:00 P.M.