2021 Class Schedule
Reiki I Practitioner Training Class
- Receive the attunments to become a Reiki Practitioner
- Learn the history of Reiki
- Practice giving a full body treatment and experience receiving a full body treatment
- Learn Chair Reiki and Self Reiki
- Receive Reiki I manual
- Receive Reiki I Practitioner Certificate upon completion
Saturday, September 18 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Reiki II Practitioner Training Class
Prerequisite: Reiki I (allow 5-6 weeks between Reiki I and Reiki II)
- Receive Reiki II attunement
- Learn to use the three Reiki symbols
- Empowerment symbol: You will learn how to use and apply this powerful symbol to everything learned in Reiki I, treatments, everyday life and more.
- Mental/Emotional Symbol: This symbol is used during a standard Reiki Treatment to allow the person to become more aware and involved in their healing process.
- Absent/Distant Reiki Symbol: This symbol is most commonly used for those family, friends, clients that cannot be with you to receive Reiki. The symbol allows you to send them Reiki without them being present. It also a great tool that is often utilized for self healing.
Saturday, August 21 9:30-4:00pm
Reiki Master Practitioner Class
Prerequisite: Reiki I (allow 3-6 months between Reiki II and RMP)
Becoming a Reiki Master is an important time of growth for your soul. Whether you want to use the Reiki Master symbol as part of your daily life or professionally, learning this symbol helps one to attune him or herself to the Reiki energy. This will leave you feeling more grounded and connected. This is helpful for meditation or any spiritual practice/journey by clearing your healing channel.
- Receive Reiki Master attunement
- Learn to use the Reiki Master symbol
- Clearing space and energizing with RM symbol
- You will create a personal alter that represents YOU, your journey, who you are and what experiences brought you to this point in your life
- Receive a Reiki treatment that includes an energetic clearing
- Receive an Angel Card Reading (private class)
Saturday, November 13 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Introduction to Crystals
Learn some basic of crystal stones, their properties and uses, how they “work”, how to cleanse them and more. Each participant will receive a set of stones to take home.
Preregistration and payment is required to attend the class.
Payment may be mailed to the office or paid through the PayPal button below.
Wednesday, October 6 6-7:30 pm
Healing with Crystals Level I
Prerequisite: Introduction to Crystals is recommended but not necessary
If you’re interested in learning and working with more crystals, Healing with Crystals, Level I, will help you gain and expand your knowledge. This class expands upon the Intro to Crystals class and is packed with information on growing your skills with crystals. A manual and all crystal stone materials are included and will be yours to keep.
- Receive a Crystal Healing attunement
- Protecting and clearing your space
- Learn what a pendulum is and various techniques
- Learn how to clear and “fix” holes in your aura and auras of others
- Learn to check chakras for yourself and others
- Practice giving and receiving crystal stone layouts
- Create your own chakra stone set
- Pendulum with azurite
- Quartz Point
Divination Tool Class – Angel Cards, Runes, Pendulums and Divining Rods
Learn about different types of divination tools in energy work, card readings, everyday life and more. Class will include instruction on the different types of tools as well as practice times.
- Card Deck
- Divining Rods